Saturday, October 30, 2010

hell prom


I think that tonight was my favorite Halloween party ever.  It was the last show for the band, The Golden Greats and we also had Chervona and Holy Holy Holy playing.  There wasn't really any point where anybody got out of line, the music was awesome, the costumes were great and it was just what I needed.

I went as a tea-bagger as you can see by the picture above.  This year was different for me than the past several years have been in terms of costuming because I didn't need to tailor my costume around work regulations.  My work had their Halloween party on Friday when I was at my internship place and my internship place had their party last night when I wasn't working so I was free to get a little more creative.

While I absolutely loved the show, I didn't get back home until 5am which makes for a very tired me.  Since I was out in costume past midnight tonight, I'm counting that as my Halloween adventure for the year.  My housemates are all going trick-or-treating out in Gresham with the grandparents on Halloween night so I'll probably just stay home, watch a scary movie and not answer the door.  Hopefully we won't get egged.

No comments: