Saturday, October 16, 2010

feels just like getting older

Ashes turned 31derful today.  This is the first year that I can remember that he hasn't had a big blowout party to celebrate.   Instead, we went roller-skating and then went to Galaxy to sing karaoke.  I think I had just as much fun if not more than I would have had at a party especially in my current condition.

I hate complaining about aches and pains cuz I know there are people off a lot worse than me but neck pain is a new thing to me so it's taking priority with me.  I even went and got another massage today.  I'm also afraid that I've turned to massages for my cure-alls and I go there way too easily.  Well, I guess there are worse things to be addicted to.  I went back to Jeffery today.  While it didn't heal me completely, it's still a massage so I can't complain.  I guess I'm just getting older like we all are and my body is paying the price for me forgetting my limitations.

What else?
I sang "Freedom 90" by George Michael for my new thing.  It's not my GM song of choice (that would be faith) but we were doing songs from 1991 so we could get Dominic to sing Pearl Jam.  While I sucked at the song, I at least had one fan.  A co-worker from my internship happened to be there too (and happened to sign up for "Father Figure").  It's a small town.  I also pleased to hear Jen and Justin each do karaoke for the first time as well.

No comments: