Sunday, October 3, 2010

aids walk 2010

I organized my co-workers today and got my work to donate another $700 to the Cascade AIDS walk again today.  We had the most amount of people from my work this year and we took a new path.  The picture above was cropped to cut out one of my clients who came for the first time.  However, I had to crop out a co-worker and her dog as well.  Her dog is a large pit bull who promptly knocked her over right after the picture.  This was after the dog attacked a seeing-eye dog.  After all of that, Dean looked pretty good.  He was better behaved but he also did quite well with the walk.  That's my boy.

What else?
I worked a reciprocating saw for the first time and hacked 15 inches off the legs of my loft.  Now, I don't run the risk of hitting my head on the ceiling and I still have lots of storage underneath.

No comments: