Thursday, June 10, 2010

pedalpalooza 2010

With the weather being the way it is, Pedalpalooza really creeped up on me this year.  Still, even if it was going to rain, I was going to ride.  I shrinkwrapped the top of my helmet at work as a ghetto version of rain-proofing it.  However, because I went through the effort, it didn't rain.

There are so many events that I want to attend this year.  The kickoff ride is such a good way to get people excited about the two-week event.  Expect many pedalpalooza posts in the near future.

What else?
After the ride, we went to Mississippi Pizza.  If you had asked me earlier, I could have sworn I had been there but, nope, today was my first time.  While the vegan pizza with no fake cheese wasn't the best, I think I'll give the place another shot.

No comments: