Sunday, June 6, 2010

free time

I finished my homework for what will most likely be my toughest quarter of my academic career yesterday. Go me!  To celebrate, I went shopping.  First I went to the Microcosm Publishing store for the first time.  I have plenty of items from Microcosm but I usually pick them up at events where Microcosm is tabling.  However, Henry & Glenn Forever brought me to the store.

Dominic's been sending me this little cartoons for a few days now and got me interested in a slash-type zine about musicians Henry Rollins and Glenn Danzig and what could happen if they were more than just friends.  It's a cute zine for the most part.  I appreciate the effort anyway.

What else?
My phone's been crapping out on me a lot so I've been looking to get a new one.  I found out that Verizon won't get the I-Phone anytime soon so I decided to go with the Android Incredible.  I played with it for a while at the Verizon store and I was pretty impressed.  I ended up buying it but they don't have it in so I'll have to wait and be phoneless until after 6/28/10.  It's been so long since I've been phoneless.  It'll be an interesting experiment.

No comments: