Saturday, May 2, 2009

chaotic brunch

Oh, the irony in naming this place Chaos...

I love coming to this place to relax and I've never been here for breakfast before. In fact, I hardly ever go out for breakfast. Breakfast is such an easy meal to make and there's a great variety of ways to do it with the same basic ingredients. I mean damn, I can cook an egg. Why would I want to pay someone to do it for me? But that was before I met you, Chaos Asparagus Benedict.

Talk about a brunch to make you forget all other brunches. It was fabulous and the place had just the atmosphere I was hoping to soak in and I got to write a letter too which is rare for me. The shittiest part of the experience was knowing that the Chaos Asparagus Benedict was the special of the day and chances are the I'm never going to see it again...

1 comment:

Jennifer Polis said...

Oh asparagus, you are an angry lover! Don't worry, Topher, it's just the start of the season, so you may just get to see it again soon ...