Thursday, August 7, 2008

peace in chaos

All I wanted was a couch and some good vegan/vegetarian food. The Red and Black used to have a couch. Of course, the Red and Black used to be friendly too. Now it's very hit and miss with me unfortunately missing a lot. And still, there's no couch.

I decided to try something different. Lately, I've been hearing a lot about the Chaos cafe so I went there. It is Atmosphere (with a capital A). I could have spent the whole afternoon in there but my food was ready really quick like. Burgerville doesn't give that fast of service. And it was good. It wasn't great but it was really good. I had the Nutty Beat Burger. They spelled beat with an 'a' on the menu so I wasn't expecting a beet burger but that's what I got. Still, it was the best bunch of beets bent into burger form that I've ever tasted. The staff was super-nice and Bjork was playing in the background. I'm definetly heading to Chaos whenever I want to relax from now on.

No comments: