Thursday, May 21, 2009

three stories

I don't usually use my blog to tell stories but it's my blog and it was a funny day so here we go. I was driving out to Clackamas today and a jeep pulled up next to me. The guy in it was this big, trucker-looking guy. I'm in my white Lincoln with my pink shirt, big sunglasses and techno bumping. He looks over at me and then looks ahead of him. I thought that he was giving me a 'damn queer' look but then the car in front of him turns right and he pulls up a bit. When he did, I was able to see one of those mudflap decals on his back window. You know the ones with the busty lady in the seductive pose sitting down. Well, this one was of a muscular dude. It was awesome. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to my camera quickly enough.

Later on, my friend and I were walking towards the pub and we passed by some Mormons. I don't know what happened but all of the sudden I started to trip over my own two feet. I was able to catch myself just before I fell over. When I recovered and we passed them by, she said that the Mormons did it to me with their mind because I was a non-believer. I thought, if Mormonism involved telekenisis, I'd convert.

Afterwards, I was leaving the pub and walked by two guys playing pool. These guys were very straight-looking and most likely were straight. One guy was older, gruffer and looked like he probably worked construction. The other guy looked like a beefed up frat boy. Anyway, the older guy was bent over the pool table, lining up his shot. All I heard him say as I was walking out was, "Looks like you lost your rubber." The other guy who was standing behind him responded, "Yep," I walker.
by and try to hold in my snicker. As I was leaving, I heard the second guy say, "You know, that sounded really bad," and the other guy said, "Yep." Funny funny funny.

It's not a new thing and I did do a new thing but I liked these stories better.

No comments: