Sunday, May 3, 2009

accessorizing my rights

I've had a tumultuous relationship with hats. I can never find the right one. I've never tried on a hat and thought, "That's perfect for me." At least not until today. I found a great hat at Saturday Market. On Friday, I got my hair cut and realized that I am going to burn my scalp a lot in the sun if I don't start wearing a hat. And ta-da, I found one today at Saturday Market!

On Friday, I also lost my bracelet that I bought at OCF last year and I've felt naked since. I went to a couple different shops at Saturday Market today and was pretty disappointed. I found a decent bracelet at one shop for a good price and the guy custom made it to fit me so that was pretty cool and a first for me.

I hate buying brand new stuff but I love me some good accessories!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice picture ... looking good (even though we can't see yr cute mug)!