Sunday, November 4, 2007

working it out


I usually don't work out until the evenings due to my work schedule or my workout partner's schedule. However, today I went early. I had a list of things to do today and when to do them and working out was scheduled in the morning so that's when I went.

When I was in college, I worked out in the morning constantly and now I remember why. It's a great way to start out the day. Plus you can drink at noon and not have to worry about working up the motivation to go work out later on. :)

Actually, in college, I worked out at 8 am the day after I first got drunk (and puked all over the dorm bathroom and proposed to a girl). My roommate couldn't believe that I had went to work out and went around from room to room, asking if anyone had seen me. Even when I felt slightly ill back then, working out always made me feel better.

I'm not a gym bunny or anything. I just like to get some exercise first thing in the day.

No comments: