Wednesday, November 7, 2007

busted

I broke my helmet today. I'm mad because my helmet's not the only one broke. I am too.

With it getting colder, I've been getting worried about transportation for the winter. It was hard enough to scooter around today with the wind freezing me but then I went and broke the visor clean off. Instead of scootering, II could bus, bike, carpool or walk to work but then I have four stores to visit, each once a week. Two of the stores are 31 miles apart. That makes biking difficult. I have my pink lincoln but it barely runs. It dies constantly, the trunk doesn't close all the way, the automatic locks don't unlock the doors, it won't start in park, the brake lights don't work, the turn signals have to be pumped and it's a gas guzzler to boot.

I wish they would hurry up and invent teleporters already.

No comments: