Tuesday, November 27, 2007

little rewards


Life is so much more enjoyable with small rewards. For me, it’s usually a mocha. If I have a hefty task in front of me, I start my day off with a mocha and get to it. Or if I’ve had a rough day, a strawberry margarita may be in order. Today I decided to reward myself for watching my spending with a beer and a haircut at the same place.

I’ve never gone to Bishops before because I couldn’t stomach the idea of paying $19 for a haircut. But like I said, today was a reward and I wanted something different. My haircut was slightly different as well, although no one can really tell. Hell, it barely looks like I got my hair cut. I didn’t want it too short because that’s what a good friend advised me on. So I kind of told the stylist to trim it a bit and let her handle the rest from there. I may have to reward myself with this more often. Hell, $19 isn’t SO bad when they give you two or more beers.

No comments: