Thursday, November 1, 2007

lights, camera, inaction

I set out to do next to nothing special today and I did a damn good job of it.

Maybe it's a post-vacation crash, maybe it's a post-Halloween chill-out or maybe it's just me but I just felt I needed a quiet day to catch up. I think it's probably a combination of all of the above. I haven't got to spend a lot of quality time at home since I've been back so today so I made sure that had priority.

Goodwill put out their Christmas items so I was finally able to buy lights for underneath my loft. Today I tacked them in. That was my new thing, hanging up a light system under my loft. It was a little thing I have been wanting to do. I hate direct light. It's often harsh and it puts too much glare on my computer screen. The Christmas lights provide nice ambiance for my inactivity. And I was able to catch up on my blog. It's nice being up to date and back on top of things.

No comments: