Friday, November 23, 2007

winding down

We watched the most delightful musical today. It's not for everyone but if you like offensive humor, fabulous musical numbers and mocking cautionary tales, you need to see Reefer Madness the musical.

I got it from the library and thought that I might watch it maybe. I tend to check out movies there that are mildly interesting to me but I don't always get around to watching them. Tonight, we were all in post-holiday wind-down. I was exhausted from not getting enough sleep and "working" today. We went to one day-after holiday dinner but didn't stay long so we came back home for some good campy fun.

At work, I did go out for Mexican food with my boss which I haven't done before and I hadn't been to a dinner party at this other house before so I can count them as my new things. However, I am sick of taking pictures of food and the musical was just so much fun!

No comments: