Tuesday, November 13, 2007

cats

Sometimes I think that people have cats as pets only to make dogs look really good by comparison.

I like our cats, despite all they do to me. They've dropped more waste in my room in the three years that I've lived with them than Dean has left in any part of any house I've lived in during the six years I've known him and his poo, piss and/or vomit is much bigger than theirs. They just poo, piss and/or vomit in my room a hella lot more often.

But like I said, I like them. Loki, the boy cat, has gone out of his way to endure himself to me. He's the biggest baby ever. He's good at cuddling, he's funny with Dean, he has a shoe fetish, he eats tomatoes and he likes sleeping in my room. And while he was sleeping in my room today, he puked out more crap than I knew a cat could hold. Apparently it was more than a cat could hold though because it ended up on my sheet, my quilts, two of my coats and a shirt. He hasn't done this before so cleaning it up is one of those new things that I hope will be a last as well.

Speaking of my new things, I look back on my past couple of posts and I've noticed that my new things are puking, hauling old mattresses to Goodwill, getting mistaken for a homeless person and cleaning up cat puke on my bed. Damn my life is glamorous.

No comments: