Wednesday, November 14, 2007

just one (more) new work thing


Is it wrong to like your job? I used to think so. I used to think work is called work because it’s work and not fun. However, I like my job…a lot. I know I say this a lot but it’s true.

I do think I like it too much though. I think that I give it too much energy and then have no energy left for home. My new things today are all work things. In a way, I feel bad about that but it just so happens that everything I did after work was old hat for me. At work, I met Eric, a new supervisor at the gay store that I have one client working at. I love that store. I also set up a DJ gig for my housemate for our client Christmas dinner.

Nothing spectacular but then again, my blog isn’t called Just One New Spectacular Thing…

No comments: