Sunday, June 24, 2007

out with the new, in with the old


Since I started doing this blog, I've been so focused on trying new things that I have often let the old routines slip by unnoticed. The biggest and most upsetting one has been my regular walks with Dean. I love walking even if it's just around town. I felt like I had a bug up my ass the size of an emu today. I really didn't feel better until I took Dean to Reed College to run around at 10pm. I am vowing now to take him out once a day for a real walk, not a shitty ass walk to buy a beer at the gas station either. Incidently, my new thing today was trying a different flavor of Smirnoff clear beer (or as we call them, Gay Bar Beers). It was the pomegranate. I know, that's a very weak effort at something new but today, it's about the old. Oh yeah, I'll start taking new pictures tomorrow.

No comments: