Friday, June 22, 2007

excuses, excuses


Today, I woke up this morning positive that my leg was broke. I called in sick to work, telling them that my leg was broke and then I called my doctor to get my leg looked at.

It hurt that bad from hiking (and running) the day before. When I got out of Arturo's car, I could barely walk. I had a hard time making it up the front step into the house. I was almost ready too fall over and call Dean over and have him drag me to bed.

Anyway, the doctor didn't have an appointment open until later so I decided to try stretching and a hot shower. It worked and I could suddenly walk again. Thank you jebus! The moral of the story is stretch.

Oh yeah, the image again has nothing to do with the story except that's how my legs felt. I took it when we were hiking.

No comments: