Sunday, May 23, 2010

the last LOST

Wow. I'm kind of stunned, happy and disappointed all at the same time.  I loved this show but I'm glad it's over.  No, they did not come close to explaining everything and left it open for a lot of interpretation but I think that they did give the fans a lot of what they wanted to see and that means something.  Although they didn't give me what I wanted to see the most (the picture above is doctored). ;)

I went to the Bagdad to watch this like I did with Battlestar Galactica.  Jesse Bastard and I waited outside the theater for close to 1 1/2 hours to get in.  Then, when we got it, we waited 15 minutes for the 2 hour pre-show to start and then the last episode was 2 1/2 hours.  That's a lot of time to devote to the show and we're both in school and have papers due.  Still, watching it this way made it more of an event.  Otherwise I think I may have been disappointed.

No comments: