Sunday, May 16, 2010

hanging with my homies

The weather here has just recently turned nice so it's hard to grasp the idea that we're drawing close to summer.  I think we kind of got cheated out of a good spring.

Arturo's birthday seems like it usually happens later in the year.  However, it's today so after spending most of the day and evening doing my last stats quiz, I headed over to his house after dark for a b-day celebration.  I got out onto the roof of his garage for the first time and hung out with him and BHT for a bit before others showed up.  Damn, I love my friends and I wish I had more time to just hang out.  I'll have to make that a priority when school gets done in a few weeks.

Also, props to Justin for the picture above which is close to four years old by now.  Wow. Time flies.

What else?
Okay, this is lame but I am actually proud of myself for making progress on the Lightsaber Duels on the Wii.  I used to be really kick-ass at video games although my brother could frequently destroy me on Mortal Kombat.  I got Lightsaber Duels from one of the many Hollywood Video Stores that are going out of business.  Raven has dominated the game and unlocked most of the characters.  I stuck with it today with Master Fisto and unlocked the Plo jedi.  It's silly but it was a good source of distraction from my stats quiz and it felt good to accomplish a challenge.

No comments: