Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the clackamas express

Today, I had to go to Clackamas and I also needed to work on my homework so I decided to do them both at the same time.  I've ridden the Green Line several times before but not from beginning (PSU) to end (Clackamas).  It only took about 40 minutes and it gave me time to eat lunch and I brought my computer.  I had some good quality time to work on my paper.  Yay for mass transit.

What else?
I got an F!  My Supported Employment teacher gave me back my strengths based assessment and failed me on it.  I did the work.  She had up partner up and my partner had a crappy assessment for me to work with.  I sent her an e-mail, basically saying that I shouldn't fail as a student.  She should fail as a teacher!  I was a little more diplomatic than that but that was my general point.  Hopefully we'll be able to work something out.

I biked from the Division MAX station to work (close to 90 blocks) in 20 minutes!  Woo-hoo!  It was definitely the highlight of my day.

No comments: