Sunday, December 27, 2009

yee-haw i'm in houston

Of all of the times I've flown back to Nebraska, I've only not transferred planes in Denver once. I stopped in Seattle that time. Today I transferred planes in Houston and I'm surprisingly happy about it.

I obviously didn't really examine the flight plans or times when I booked this trip. I think I was primarily concerned with the price. Flying down here to Houston made my trip twice as long but they said that it's the journey that's important & not the destination so here I am.

I've only flown out of Texas one other time from the Indymedia gathering & I had an emotional breakdown that lasted two days. I'm hoping this will be a lot better since I'm more well traveled.

This is also my 1st time flying Continental. So far it's been okay but I still prefer Frontier. Also they're gonna serve a meal which is great cuz all I've had since leaving Omaha is five cookies.

No comments: