Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i dream of jolie


If you know me, you know I love Fight Club and would sooner swear by it than I would the bible.  You also probably have picked up on the fact that I don't have a whole lot of confidence in myself either.  However, you might not know that I was kissing Brad Pitt last night.

My subconscious is never ever this nice to me.  My dreams usually revolve around some source of stress, like forgetting I have a class or not being able to complete a work assignment.  However, my dreams last night were absolutely wonderful.  Again, I'll repeat that this never happens.

I dreamt that a friend and I were at a lavish indoor pool and Brad and Angelina Jolie were there.  I don't buy into celebrity worship as I feel that worship always leads to disappointment.  However, there they were so I was going to go with it.  I'll leave out a whole lot of the details but Angelina and my friend quickly disappeared once I asserted that this was my dream. ;)

I ended up hanging out with Bradgelina the whole weekend (no kids were there).  Brad wasn't a great kisser but he was a truly lovely guy.  And Angelina was very...open minded.  I'm just amazed that my subconscious said, "Sure, it's completely plausible that Brad Pitt would make out with you."  The only point of stress in the dream came from when I realized nobody was going to believe this and the only camera I could find was my old one which wouldn't take the best photos.

Still, I woke up after the weekend was over and felt completely at peace.  Yesterday at work SUCKED bad so this was a complete karma dream.  I was due.  Hell, if my nights get to be like this, I will suffer through all of the bad days I can get my hands on.

What else?
Work was great.  Compared to yesterday, I had it easy.  I did a lot of running around too, treated myself to my favorite burrito place and got a considerable amount of my Christmas shopping done.

Also, since I was on cloud nine, I headed to the gym.  I put in a great workout, primarily due to the fact that a hottie wanted me to spot for him.  In all of the time I've been going to the gym, a stranger has never asked me to spot for them.  This is a wonderous day.

No comments: