Tuesday, December 29, 2009

snowpocolypse 09


What a difference a few hours makes...

I was real close to riding my bike to work this morning but it took me a little longer than I had anticipated to get ready so fortunately, I left it at home.

Hours before the end of my work shift, it started snowing.  However, this was an entirely different snow than the one I had just experienced in Nebraska.  This was a nice heavy snowfall with hardly any wind.  It snowed around 4 or 5 inches (I guess) in a matter of hours and then was done.  It didn't last for days.  It didn't kill people.  It was just pretty and fun.

I took Dean and Raven to the park to run around for a bit.  To my recollection, I haven't walked them both to the park to play in the snow before.  Anyway, it seemed new but the world always seems anew after a fresh snow.

No comments: