Sunday, December 20, 2009

oliver hogsworth


I probably don't need to tell anyone that I am a dog person but more specifically, I'm a DOG person.  Growing up, I had Skip who was a big half border collie, half sheepdog.  Now I have a 90lb black lab.  I've always thought that small dogs were too close to cats.  If you're gonna get something that small, why not just get a cat?

Today, I met my brother's dog Oliver.  Oliver rode on my lap all the way home from Omaha (three-four hours).  I can easily understand small lap dogs now.  He is so sweet.  He's just what I needed after a long day of transportation.

What else?
I made all of my standby potentials and got to 'Braska just four hours late.  The flights were actually okay and I didn't have to pay any extra money.  I'm kind of sold on Frontier now.  The people I sat between from PDX to Denver were nice too and I was able just to sit there and finish the last Season of Dexter.  My vacation commenceth.

No comments: