Friday, December 18, 2009

lining em up


Today was all about getting my ducks in a row before I leave for Nebraska.  I didn't have a good current pictures of a duck tho so I thought I'd use this seagull instead.  Since school started, I realize that I haven't done any filing at all which is supposed to be a monthly duty.  I got caught up today, held an individual service plan meeting and sat through two holiday gift exchanges.  I'm ready to get out of here.

I love leaving Portland just so I can come back and love it all over again, rain and all.  Plus now that I'm caught up at work, there won't be this dread hanging over me.  I can truly relax.  I bought a book I need for next quarter yesterday and I plan on reading it on my vacation.  Hot cocoa, snow, a book, family...I need this right now.

What else?
Part of my going away preparations meant touching base with friends.  Sophia and I went to have dinner at Dots and I tried the Garden Burger Border Melt (which was new for me).  It was spicy but I've been in a spicy mood as of late.

No comments: