Sunday, November 1, 2009

three fish for fish, i want more fish


Pressed for one new thing before I settle in for the night, I elected to get the Three 'Fish' dish at Vegi Thai. I miss fish. Being raised catholic, I ate a lot of tuna.  One of the first things I learned how to make for myself was a tuna salad sandwich.

Tofuna sucks though and actually this meal didn't really remind me of fish either. I could be piscatarian if I wanted to but I can't stomach the idea of eating white fish, especially after what Wendy told me.
 
Years ago, she lived in a fishing community & saw a lot of fish laid in the sun by fishermen. The fish were still wiggling so she thought they were alive. It turns out that all fish have worms in them that have to die off. Eww. I'll take my bad fish knock offs, thank you.

No comments: