Saturday, November 28, 2009

tech skillz


Today, I explored a little new realm as far as tech work goes.  I have learned html by going through other's work before me and applying it to what I am doing.  In other words, I copy.  Today, I worked on the imc radio archive.  It may not seem like much but it's been completely foreign territory to me so it definetely counts as my new thing.  It's also something that I've been meaning to do for some time and, since I've finished the last of my papers last night, I figured it was time to start on my out-of-school-to-do list.  Next, I think I'll work on my loft.

What else?
I watched the movie, "The Music Within."  It stars the star of Office Space and it's about people with disabilities so it's been on a co-worker's radar for a while now.  After seeing it, I'm disappointed with myself for not having watched it sooner.  It's a funny, heart-warming and honest true story.  Plus it's set at PSU.

No comments: