Sunday, November 29, 2009

reconnection's made

It appears that a lot of friends are in a transitionary stage right now.  I feel that I'm there too so it's good that we all have each other.

This afternoon, I went on a long walk with a friend that I have not seen in a while and have not had the chance to really talk with for a while.  Dean and I then walked home from Mt Tabor (not new but still significant).  Then later on in the evening, I went and had a few drinks at the pub with another friend that I have lost touch with over the past few weeks.  While at the pub, I sampled "Hemp Ale" which tasted like PBR.  Still, it was my new thing.  More importantly though, I got to experience some not-so-new but recently forgotten moments with friends.  With as busy as we all are, I think that it's important to really dialogue with valued friends from time to time, if for no other reason than it helps you connect the dots and see what your life is looking like at the time being.

No comments: