Saturday, November 21, 2009

the t-virus



Virus's suck!

I woke up this morning to a loud alarm siren.  My computer had a virus.  I opened it up, told me anti-virus software to take care of it and went back to bed.

When I got back up, my computer was playing an interview from one of the actors in the new Twilight movie.  However, I didn't actually have any browser open at that time.  I finally saw that there were a hundred or so of the damn interviews open!  Argh!  Stupid teenage vampires!  When I tried to close it and shut down the software, it froze my computer and I had to start it in safe mode.

After lamenting about what I was going to do if it tried to take all 12 gb of my music, I started to fight back tonight.  I restored my system and disabled my internet explorer so it wouldn't open again.  It's the first time I've fought back a virus on my own (with some help from Yahoo answers).  Take that, undead douches!

What else?
So I realize that I'm not blogging as much because my new thing isn't always that fun to write about or take pictures of.  However, I update facebook and twitter at least daily.  Therefore, I must have something else to say.  I've decided to add a 'what else' section to my blog so I use it more and the social networking sites a little less.

Tonight, I also finished my Policy paper!  YAY!  I got an A- on the midterm which was basically a simplified version of the final paper so I think that I was off to the right foot.  I had a co-worker read it yesterday and I made the appropriate changes.  It's done!

Also, while I stayed home and worked on saving my computer from the virus, I watched 'Into the Wild.'  If I didn't have a dog, school and a job I like, I'd be right there.  Loved it.

1 comment:

Eric said...

That video was hilarious! Plus, I like you Resident Evil reference :)