Wednesday, November 25, 2009

prep work


Throwing a harvest dinner together may seem easy but, man, is it stressful...usually.

This year, I'm not feeling the stress.  I headed out tonight, at the next-to-last minute to get something to make both for dinner tonight and as my part of the harvest dinner.  Normally, the grocery stores on this night would be enough for me to curse humanity but it was all easy this year.  I was completely sober but also completely patient.  I really didn't care if I had to wait in long lines.  I guess that's the joy of buying instant food to make for tomorrow.  There's no worry about prep work.

Anyway, for tonight, I bought some new fake chicken patties at New Seasons.  It's not a great new thing but the name of the blog isn't just one great new thing, now is it? :) 

No comments: