Monday, November 23, 2009

man in motion


You know, I'm gonna miss this.

Erick, one of my classmates, invited me to Hot Lips Pizza (for my 1st visit) across the street from our two classes for a beer.  We also invited Ang, other girl I like but can't remember her name and Sammy.  We sat at a round table over our pints and juices and talked about classes and such.  It was like St Elmo's Fire except I was the only identified-white guy at the table, at least two of us were queer and nobody there is hooking up. :)

I come from a small school so it's only natural that I would want to circle the wagons and knit a tight group together so we can survive the next two-three years together.  However, there are over a hundred freshman and we all can't be in the same classes.

Am I over-sentimental?  At least it bodes well for my recovery from misanthropy.  I like these people and I haven't really known them that long.  I think there's hope for me yet. :)

No comments: