Wednesday, July 11, 2012

loading up and settling in

We're off to the Fair!

My new thing was loading everything I was bringing into my bike cart to take it over to the RV at Long Haus. It just barely all fit and I had already dropped off some things in the RV already, not to mention the mattress that I'll use in my tent. Poor Deano was so used to traveling with me after the beach and Nebraska that he got excited when he saw me taking things out of the house and ran out there. Since there was no car around, he just sat outside my bike cart. I hate leaving him but we just had a good week+ together so I don't feel guilty.

We had the RV filled with people and stuff but we made it to the Fair without any issues.  We got the camp set up which includes a multi-keg tap. We'll have an apricot ale, an IPA, a hefeweizen, and a dandelion wine to choose from. Ah, camping!

What else?
Yesterday was just spent getting packed up to go. I bought a few new shirts at Buffalo and at Metro and a new hat at Classic Collection. I'm not 100% sure that I have my outfits together but I'm here and I'll make do with what I've got.

No comments: