Tuesday, July 24, 2012

happy meal

Today was DC Vegetarian's third birthday. I was probably going to end up going there anyway but I especially wanted to eat there since they were celebrating. Also, they were giving away desserts with sandwiches today so I had their yummy and rich chocolate peanut butter cup for the first time. On top of it all, they let me draw out a prize from a paper bag which ended up being a plastic toy rhino. The rhino is my power animal so the guy there determined that it was serendipitous that I got it.

What else?
The photo above is my first Instagram. A few of my friends do the Instagram thing. I haven't done it before although it's been on my phone for over a year. Since I like taking pictures so much, I'll probably do it often. My username is Tophurious if anyone is looking for me.

It's been nice here weather wise (finally!) so I pulled out my hammock today. After chilling in it with a beer and a comic book, Sophia, Xbox and I played some Munchkin with some silly expansions. That game is ridiculous but fun. It's a nice, frivolous summer activity which pretty much describes my day.

No comments: