Thursday, June 7, 2012

pedalpalooza 2012 - the kick off ride

Last year, this was the only ride I went on (but actually missed) due to getting shingles right afterwards. This year, the pedalpalooza kick-off ride only the beginning and no contagious disease is gonna stop me!

The pic above is from Bike Portland's website (he's such a good photographer). I gave Jonathan my first bike interview yesterday before the ride started. Here's a link to his article and pictures. There was maybe 250-300 people riding last night. I love this so much! We had a great time taking over lanes, biking over the Steel Bridge as the bikes with speakers provided a nice soundtrack. Afterwards, we ended up at VeloCult (my first time there) for the after-party.

The next three weeks are gonna kick ass!

No comments: