Sunday, June 3, 2012

moby's last voyage

I sold my car today!

I let the insurance go on it two weeks ago because I don't need it insured in the summertime. I have been toying with the idea of getting rid of it but I didn't want to do any upkeep on it to get it in selling condition and then have to work to get someone to buy it. However, my friend Michael had heard through another friend that I was thinking of selling my Lincoln and he asked me about it. I gave him a good deal on it and he took it. Today, I drove it for it's last trip to his house. I brought Dean with me because I think Dean loved the car more than I did.

Really, this was a very reliable car. It never gave me any problems whatsoever when it came to starting. I just don't need a car, especially not a car this large. I may look at getting another vehicle sometime down the road but for now, I'm just going to enjoy being carfee which is almost carefree.

What else?
Justin, Jennifer and I met for drinks at Whiskey Soda Lounge. They make the best whiskey sours I've ever had but they don't have a lot of vegetarian options for food. 

No comments: