Sunday, June 17, 2012

the portland pride pups of 2012









Andrew and I attended the Pride Parade this year. It was my first year watching it with a boyfriend. I also don't think I've sat through the whole thing before. It was LONG! I realized when looking at my many pictures, I took a lot of the dogs in the parade which shouldn't surprise anyone who's read this blog for any length of time.

However, the highlight of the parade for me was getting a bear hug, pictured below and the Gay is Good contingent. Here's some non-canine pride pics:




What else?
For my thing, Andrew and I drank at the Living Room Theater which is right next to the Red Cap Garage pride block party. I felt like I should go to the block party since I knew Sharron Needles from RuPaul's drag race was going to be there but then I just couldn't bring myself to go. I was too exhausted and didn't want to deal with crowds. Misanthropy wins out.

No comments: