Saturday, June 16, 2012

let's just bike naked

I bike a lot and I go on a lot of group themed rides where costume is highly encouraged. However, my favorite ride has to be this one where costumes and clothing in general is discouraged.

They are estimating that over 10,000 people. I don't think it was as big as the one in 2010 but it was close and it was bigger than last year. However, I think we were more spread out as I observed that Jesse and I were the some of only people in the immediate area when people were taking pictures. Oh well, I guess I knew the risks when I took off the uniform.

What else?
After the ride, Jesse and I went to Blow Pony. It was a typical Pony except they have the back parking lot open as a dance floor for the June Pony. Out there, Jesse and I dance in the light rain to "Starships" among other remixed songs. It was an awesome way to end an awesome night!

No comments: