Tuesday, June 5, 2012

four pac men enter, one pac man leaves

Today's new thing was just pure fun. I had to head downtown to deposit the check for my car so I decided to head to Ground Kontrol on the way back. While I was there, I saw they had Pac Man Battle Royale. Sophia had told me about playing this game in Vegas so I immediately let her know that G.K. had it. She said that her and her boyfriend would meet me there. In the meantime, I played three other Pinball games and read some DMZ at Powells while I waited. Out of three pinball games (Simpsons, Lord of the Rings and Star Trek), I liked Star Trek the best. However, it didn't compare to Pac Man Battle Royale!

Also, I used the Ground Kontrol bathrooms for the first time since the renovation. They are now my favorite bathrooms in town.

What else?
On the bike ride down, I took the Eastside Esplanade. A fire boat was spraying water in several direction in the river, including on the waterfront. I had to get to the bank before it closed though so I decided I could ride through the water. I was instantly soaked. It was like the rain not that long ago except it was gross river water. I biked a little extra to dry off.

Before hitting the arcade, we went to Kenny & Zukes for my first visit. I can't say that it was wonderful but it was interesting enough to bring me back some day. I also went to Super Supplements and was pleased to find that they have Dean's glucosamine treats there cheaper than the store.

AND BAM, I'm caught up with my blog!!!!!! I didn't think it would happen again. Fortunately, Monday was REALLY slow at work. :)

No comments: