Wednesday, March 23, 2011

let them eat tiramisu

Things are looking different these days.  I'm going to be moving to Muffin HQ, my housemates are looking for a new house and Victory got a regular job.  The significance of these changes is substantial enough to renew my faith in new beginnings.  I'm excited for all of these potential changes on the horizon.  My new thing today consists of eating tiramisu.  It was absolutely outstanding but it pales in comparison to the pending new things.  I do highly recommend it though (it was from Portobello and today was my second visit there).

1 comment:

Tyrone Swopes said...

That's a very admirable outlook. You take with enthusiasm something that not everyone appreciates. Moving to a new house is especially exciting, since it entails a lot of other changes: everyday pace, environment, etc. But don't worry, we get used to everything. Just be happy for your housemates! :) I wish you luck!