Saturday, February 6, 2010

how i operate

This is often my plan.  When I feel that I need to get some studying done, I think, "Oh, I should go to Papaccinos" but it rarely happens.  Since Funky Door closed down, Papaccinos is my new getaway because it has coffee and couches.  It's relatively close-by but there's just the hill leading up to 39th and going to 41st that I really really hate and it keeps me away for the most part.

Today, I decided I HAD to go so I went and stayed four-five hours.  Despite the many customers, it's a great place to focus.  The number of people around make me self-conscious about going to the social networking sites so I tend to just do my homework.  I read several articles and it was probably one of the most productive mornings I've had so far.  I think the time frame counts as a new thing for me but, just in case it doesn't, I also had their breakfast sandwich for the first time.  It was a tad over-priced for just egg and cheese but it was the price I paid for staying there for five hours.

No comments: