Tuesday, February 9, 2010

jerk

I took a small break from DC Vege today to spice it up and I found Asaase Ital Caribbean-African Vegetarian/Vegan cart.  I had the jerk chick'un and an ital sambusa.  It wasn't a lot of food but it was good and spicy.  I brought it to my class and the stupid floor is shut down after 6pm (you can leave but you can't return) so I was left to have my mouth BURN while I sat in class.  I'm not sure if I'll back there soon but I did notice a Lebanese place across the street which I will be trying soon.

What else?
I got a little beetle light for my bike.  I'm tired of the headlamp and I want something to attach to the bike.  I hope it doesn't get stolen.

Since my acupuncturist gave the a get-out-of-lifting card for the week, I decided to work on cardio.  I used this weird moon-walking (not MJ style) elliptical machine at the PSU gym.

No comments: