Sunday, March 9, 2008

one good day

Something was in the air today. I don't know if it was the weather or the time change but people seemed nice. I was nice. It was a damn nice day.

I started the day off doing my new thing which was going to Papaccino's Coffee place on Woodstock near the Papa Murphys. I walk by this place at least once a week and it looks like the best place to people watch with comfy chair facing the street through wall of windows. There wasn't a lot of people to watch but I had a great veggie quiche and gingerbread latte. Plus, I took a notebook and pen and was actually inspired to write. Hell, I even liked what I wrote!

Most of the rest of the day was spent spring cleaning and hanging out with friends. It was a really good day, for no discernible reason.

No comments: