Thursday, April 30, 2009

timber land

Today was the first game of the new season of Timber soccer. Despite my last experience at a Timber's game, I decided to give it another go. It was good as far as a lack of homophobic and misogynistic comments go but a lame game overall. However, the company was good.

My friend just got a job at a brokerage firm that some of my clients are funded through. Without going into detail, she now works with people that I have to maintain a professional relationship with. Therefore it was weird when we went to pick her up for the game tonight and she brought along one of her co-workers and my client's personal agent. I guess it wasn't that weird. It was just unexpected but it actually was a good way to build rapport with her and at least I don't feel like I wasted my night, waiting for the Timbers to score (which they didn't).

No comments: