Friday, April 3, 2009

doing every body good

Two weeks ago, one of my co-workers announced that she's changing jobs and going into another department. This particular co-worker is the only other person who is at my job level and she's the only person who's been doing the case manager job longer than I have. Today was her last day and now I'm the senior guy. So, you're probably wondering what this has to do with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Well, I'll tell ya...

This co-worker did a bunch of things that are going to fall on my shoulders. One of those things was managing a client that we have at a milk plant. Like many other responsibilities, I've got him now so I took a tour to the milk plant today to see him. Like the prospect of taking all of these new tasks on, the milk plant was overwhelming. I was expecting a grocery store sized place or, at best, a warehouse. No, this place is a plant and a very very well organized one at that. It was cool to see and I guess I'll get to see more of it as I am going to start making weekly trips out there.

Since today was my first day there, I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable by whipping out my camera and I love Buffy. Hence, the Buffy milk ad.

No comments: