Saturday, April 4, 2009

california for the hell of it




Since we were already in southern Oregon, we decided, "Why not head to California quick?" I still can't fathom that that is a possibility here. I've lived in Oregon for almost seven years and this was my first trip to California.

Luckily, we picked a nice day to head there and we went to the beach at Crescent City so I got to live my sunny-day-on-the-beach expectation of Cali. Crescent City was beautiful and I loved the area around it. We also went to Jedediah Hill Forest and walked amongst the Redwoods. It was a long fraking drive but it was also totally worth it. It really gave me new perspective on where I am and my surroundings and possibilities that lay just beyond...

1 comment:

justin said...

i love that first picture. it makes me feel warm.