Sunday, April 26, 2009

disco inferno

As I'm sure I've said before, my favorite part of the Riot Cop European shows was the disco party after the show. That's something that has consistently been lacking from the Portland shows. However, tonight, we disco'ed.

I went to my first show at the Union Hall downtown which is a great space in a good location. We got there late but Riot Cop was playing last so we were actually there just in time. Riot Cop put on a great show. Al burned a pic of Uncle Sam, then he burned his shirt and then a piece of his art.
His shirt is on fire above. That's Al. He'll give the shirt off of his back (and burn it) for a good performance.

They had a DJ who was all about staying later so we d
anced til 3 or so. It felt really really good. It was probably my favorite R.C. show since Europe.

No comments: