Friday, August 31, 2012

the gang at the game

When we all went to Oneanta, Andrew had mentioned that he had a friend years and years ago who was always taking pictures of all of their friends, almost to an annoying level. However, many years later, he started uploading those pictures and was able to share those moments which all of his friends thought were lost and they were very grateful to be able to relive those times.

Tonight was one of those nights that I knew I'd want to capture. I don't think Jesse has been to a game before and I haven't been to a MLS Timber's game with my friends (except for the reserve games) ever either. Plus it was an awesome game that we won!

I also walked back downtown with Bastard from the game so he got to show me his work at the courthouse while we retrieved his bike.

What else?
On Tuesday, August 28th, I helped Victory haul her art project from PCC to Al's studio and then I helped haul Al's band equipment to Laughing Horse Bookstore where Dominic repaid me for the favors. It was fun just to hang out with everyone and to be able to help.

On Wednesday, August 29th, I ate a the Denny's in Wilsonville and I felt like I needed to shower afterwards. Yes, I'm a food snob but that crap was gross.

On Thursday, August 30th, I contacted people through Craigslist about getting tickets for the game. I also wrapped my brake-line around a pole in the Corridor because I spaced out while listening to the Nerdist podcast (my new favorite podcast). I know I said earlier that it was safe and I will pay a little more attention now. Still, it's an easy fix and Corey fixed it already for me.

I ended up getting onto the Facebook page Timber's Ticket Exchange which was a lot easier than trying to contact and wait for a reply from Craigslist posters.


No comments: