Sunday, August 12, 2012

pooling moving resources

I've mentioned before how I'm not a good swimmer. However, that doesn't stop me from enjoying a pool, especially on a hot day like today.

Earlier this week, I told Jesse I'd help his mother Gail to her new place today. Despite how hot it was, Jesse, Bastard and I made for a very efficient moving machine and got her packed up within an hour. I was amazed by how smoothly it went.

Unpacking was a little tougher due to the fact that her new condo was three floors up and there wasn't an elevator. Still, we made easy work of most of it and XBox and Sophia came to finish the rest. Afterwards, we went for a dip in her pool. She lives in a 55 and over community now so there wasn't any kids in the pool and hardly any residents around. Every moving party should involve pools...and floaty noodle things.

No comments: