Thursday, August 9, 2012

バーベキューパーティーやゴムバンド

Tonight I got to see Shonen Knife again. I am so thankful that I get to see them annually now. They're so awesome! Who else can wow the crowd with a song about rubber bands?

I was a tad disappointed with my lack of good pictures this year but I'll get over it. There was this gigantor in front of me throughout the whole show who rarely but down his camera. Everytime the band would do something awesome, I would go to take a picture but I would be shot-blocked by this guy. Still, it gave me some perspective. I was so infuriated by him that I refused to be him and tried to show some restraint by not taking so many pictures. This left with with the opportunity to just enjoy the show which I did.

What else?
Before we went, I met Jessica and her friends at the Victory Bar for the first time. It was okay but I wasn't prepared to even attempt to enjoy it since it used to be Laughing Horse Bookstore before the area became even more gentrified.

No comments: